dinsdag 28 februari 2012

Wandering around the Worlds again!



It has been awhile that a walked around the worlds. I was stuck in one virtual world and learned a great deal about Community Management. Building a bridge between the company and its residents/costumers. It has been a learning point that not allways they combine. But that is what the Community Manager is for.
Unfortunate I had to decide to choice for the Community as the company was not seeing them as they really are.

But it was a great experience and now I am back walking around the worlds.
I must say it is a great feeling of freedom after being so pressured from time to time and it is great I can do again what I loved the most. That is adore meeting people, connecting them and admiring so much their creation.
Today a friend send me a landmark of an exhibition "You Choose". This will only last for another day and it will go.
And yes good thought what will I choose ;-)
Deep in my heart I regret the desicion I was forced to make as I really loved to work with the community and make them more visible. But for time being I am going to go back what I loved the most that is bring the virtual community together in reallife.
This time not in the spring/sumemr time but in Autumn.
After that we will see what comes on my path. But my choose will not be at in this picture Sleep but Go Work!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten