zaterdag 4 augustus 2012

Multitasken with Virtual Worlds

Sometimes life can not go as you want. Which means that you can not go to an event or place you would love to go and enjoy meeting people you know virtual. But then virtuality is going to mean a lot at that point. A pity you can not be there for real but Hurray for virtual worlds!!!!

The event I am talking about is AdMire . A yearly event of musicians in the virtual platform Second Life where they meet ..jam perform and have a great time with their fans meeting for real.
For the virtual fans that can not travel because of reasons streams will be provided to enjoy the performances.

It is a great party and really advice to go there if possible.
Normally I try but this year was I not be able to.

But ofcourse do not want to miss it. Even though it is hard to remain behind the computer whole time it was a funny sight yesterday...

Multitasking with virtual worlds...

On skype I was talking to the person behind strea.

With the Lumiya mobile viewer I logged myself in and listened to the clear streams through my mobile

and on Cloudparty I was there for an network happy hour to let them know about this event...

In meantime listening, chatting and looking from time to time the olympics. And if I need a drink or had to go to smallest room just take the mobile so nothing needs to be missed....

That is multitasking between virtual worlds and the power of connection... and the most important have the feeling you are still there and be part of it.....

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten